Who are we?
Booksmart Accounting Solutions is a fast growing, forward thinking bookkeeping company with a focus on achieving optimal success for our clients using cloud-based technology. We take away the hassle of book work so they can work on their business instead of working in their business and make their dream a reality.
The Booksmart culture is built around a sense of family and belonging to an organisation that values their people as their greatest asset. We offer monthly shoulder massages from a local physio, team lunches, personal development opportunities and position coaching to make sure you are getting everything you can out of your time at Booksmart both personally and professionally.
Who are you?
Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Our Bookkeeper Extraordinaire will have a professional manner and a ‘nothings too much trouble’ personality when communicating with a range of business stakeholders each day.
Do you always achieve high quality results for your clients? Our Bookkeeper Extraordinaire will have a solutions-focused approach and treat every business like their own.
Do you think innovatively to create efficiencies in your work processes? Our Bookkeeper extraordinaire will be commercially-clever, have excellent attention for detail and thrive in a paperless office environment.
Our Bookkeeper Extraordinaire will not be afraid to challenge their comfort zone and grow with our business. They will be a hard-working team player with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper or a minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, MYOB and Xero. Tertiary qualifications would be advantageous.
Want to know more about this opportunity?
We are seeking an enthusiastic bookkeeper to join the team on a full time basis.
The self-motivated and results driven individual, you will:
- Hold a drivers licence and reliable transport.
- Possess a “can do attitude” and flexibility to meet the growing demands of our business.
- Demonstrate strong data entry skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Take an organised and methodical approach within a fast paced team environment.
- Has demonstrated supervisory skills and can give and take constructive feedback.
- Have the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines (and stay calm under pressure!)
- Be an analytical, left-brained professional with a passion for crunching numbers.
- Show off your exceptional verbal and written communication skills in a consultative style.
- Display strong problem solving skills and not shy away from a tricky situation.
- Be a little bit quirky, normal is just boring!
A Position Description can be provided upon request.
Sign me up!
If you would like to grow with Booksmart Accounting Solutions, submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter proving why we need you on our team to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact us page.
In your cover letter please include and address the following questions:
- What was the last book you read or listened to? What was your key take away point?
- Do you set yourself goals? What were the last 3 goals you set and achieved?
- What are your thoughts on this saying “either you run your days, or your days will run you”
- Do you have a morning routine?
- What are you grateful for?
For further information, please email Alex at email@example.com